SOCIAL PROGRAM IN BARCELONA
5 DAYSÂ / 4Â NIGHTS
5Â days program in Barcelona
–Â Arrival of the group in Barcelona.
–Â Guided Visit to the Gothic quarter of Barcelona where they will discover the catedral, the famous Ramblas, PlaĂ§a Sant Jaume, the â€śBoqueriaâ€ť that is the oldest market of the city.
Optional: Visit by bicycle to the city center.
– Guided tour of theÂ University of Nursing in Barcelona, where the group canÂ learn the evolution of studies in Catalonia
– Guided modernism tour in Passeig de GraciaÂ where we will have the bestÂ panoramic view ofÂ modernistâ€™s monuments and buildings most emblematic of the city such as: Casa BatllĂł, La pedrera and finally a full visit of the Sagrada Familia.
– In the morning, will visitÂ a school to share and exchange experiences or visitÂ a retirement home to learn how they function in Spain.
– Panoramic visit of the 1992Â Olympic facilities inÂ Barcelona: Sant Jordi Palace and the stadiums. Finally, visit of the Poble Espanyol.
– Tapas dinner in the poble espanyol, where they will hear live Spanish music.
– Guided visit in Spanish for the Barcelona Hospital, to discover the process and the way of working of the cityâ€™s hospital.
–Â Panoramic visit of the Hospital de Sant Pau than is an excellent representation of Catalan modernism.
–Â Visit the Santa Maria del Marâ€™s church, an excellent representation of the catalan gothic art. After there will be free time to do shopping before the end of the stay in the La Riberaâ€™sÂ Quarter, theÂ oldest fishermen quarter of the city,
– Stop in Figueres to visit theÂ Dali Museum before returning home.
EXAMPLE OF SOME THEMATIC PROGRAMS :
Â SPORTS AND ADVENTURE:
– Sporting stay of tennis or soccer
– Adventure sport in Catalan Pyrenees.
– Multisport Adventure (soccer, tennis and basketball)
OUR THEMATIC PROGRAMS ARE:
History and Human Being
Â The Sea
The Industrial Revolution
The Route of Don Quijote
Sant Jordi, The Legend
Donâ€™t hesitate to contact us to talk about the type of program that you are looking for.