SOCIAL PROGRAM IN BARCELONA
5 DAYS / 4 NIGHTS
5 days program in Barcelona
Click on the links below to discover the programme day by day
– Arrival of the group in Barcelona.
– Guided Visit to the Gothic quarter of Barcelona where they will discover the catedral, the famous Ramblas, Plaça Sant Jaume, the “Boqueria” that is the oldest market of the city.
Optional: Visit by bicycle to the city center.
– Guided tour of the University of Nursing in Barcelona, where the group can learn the evolution of studies in Catalonia
– Guided modernism tour in Passeig de Gracia where we will have the best panoramic view of modernist’s monuments and buildings most emblematic of the city such as: Casa Batlló, La pedrera and finally a full visit of the Sagrada Familia.
– In the morning, will visit a school to share and exchange experiences or visit a retirement home to learn how they function in Spain.
– Panoramic visit of the 1992 Olympic facilities in Barcelona: Sant Jordi Palace and the stadiums. Finally, visit of the Poble Espanyol.
– Tapas dinner in the poble espanyol, where they will hear live Spanish music.
– Guided visit in Spanish for the Barcelona Hospital, to discover the process and the way of working of the city’s hospital.
– Panoramic visit of the Hospital de Sant Pau than is an excellent representation of Catalan modernism.
– Visit the Santa Maria del Mar’s church, an excellent representation of the catalan gothic art. After there will be free time to do shopping before the end of the stay in the La Ribera’s Quarter, the oldest fishermen quarter of the city,
– Stop in Figueres to visit the Dali Museum before returning home.
EXAMPLE OF SOME THEMATIC PROGRAMS :
SPORTS AND ADVENTURE:
– Sporting stay of tennis or soccer
– Adventure sport in Catalan Pyrenees.
– Multisport Adventure (soccer, tennis and basketball)
OUR THEMATIC PROGRAMS ARE:
History and Human Being
The Industrial Revolution
The Route of Don Quijote
Sant Jordi, The Legend
Don’t hesitate to contact us to talk about the type of program that you are looking for.