Useful information

//Useful information


[wpc-weather id=”1256″/]

[wpc-weather id=”1229″ /]

[wpc-weather id=”1263″/]

[wpc-weather id=”1264″/]

[wpc-weather id=”1266″/]

[wpc-weather id=”1268″/]

Luggage information

Most airlines let you carry an cabin luggage weighing between 7 and 10kg.
Regarding the hold luggage, luggage can weight between 15kg (Ryanair) up to 20kg (Easyjet and Vueling). Regular airlines such as AerLingus and Iberia, also allow 20kg in hold.

Please make sure to let us know when booking whether you want to buy hold luggage as not all institutions need or want it. The weight excess will be charged according to the airline.

Please follow the link below to know more about the chosen airline luggage policy:
· Vueling
· Easyjet
· Ryanair
· Aerlingus


There are several rules of what can be included in your hand luggage, and one of them is that you can only fly with small quantities of liquids.


If you do take liquids in your hand luggage:

  • containers must hold no more than 100ml
  • containers must be in a single, transparent, resealable plastic bag, which holds no more than a litre and measures approximately 20cm x 20cm
  • contents must fit comfortably inside the bag so it can be sealed
  • the bag must not be knotted or tied at the top
  • you’re limited to 1 plastic bag per person
  • you must show the bag at the airport security point


We advise you to put all liquid items in your checked luggage if you have hired this service.

Keep in mind that the word “liquids” encompasses a broader meaning than you might first think.

Liquids include :

  • water and other drinks, soups, syrups
  • creams, lotions and oils
  • perfumes
  • sprays
  • gels, including hair and shower gels
  • contents of pressurised containers, including shaving foam, other foams and deodorants
  • pastes, including toothpaste
  • liquid-solid mixtures
  • mascara
  • any other item of similar consistency

You can still

  • pack liquids in bags that you check in – the new rules only affect hand luggage;
  • carry in your hand luggage medicines and dietary requirements, including baby foods, for use during the trip. You may be asked for proof that they are needed;
  • buy liquids such as drinks and perfumes either in an EU airport shop when located beyond the:
    • point where you show your boarding pass or on board an aircraft operated by an EU airline.
    • If they are sold in a special sealed bag, do not open it before you are screened – otherwise the contents may be confiscated at the checkpoint. (If you transfer at an EU airport, do not open the bag before screening at your airport of transfer, or at the last one if you transfer more than once).

All these liquids are additional to the quantities in the resealable plastic bag mentioned above.

If you have any doubts, please ask your airline or travel agent in advance of travel.


To help screeners detect liquids, you must :

  • present all liquids carried to the screeners at security checkpoints for examination;
  • take off your jacket and/or coat, belt etc. They will be screened separately whilst you are screened;
  • remove laptop computers and other large electrical devices from your hand luggage. They will be screened separately whilst you are screened.
Insurance for your trip

We can offer different insurance options to cover your groups. Make sure you choose the right insurance policy to cover your exact needs or, if you are a parent, that you have the right police number that the school or institution has chosen before printing the contract.

· Standard clauses
· Health and civil liability insurance
· Pre-trip cancellation (due to an unexpected, serious illness or injury requiring hospitalisation.)
· Flight cancellation
· Triple cover (health and civil liability insurance + individual cancellation + flight cancellation)

Useful documents and travel information

Students under 18 years old on the day of the trip will have to travel with:

  • Current and valid form of ID
  • International travel authorisation emitted by your local police station. This can be obtained with the legal guardian’s current and valid ID, the child’s current and valid ID and the family record book.
  • Or his/her individual current and valid passport

Students who do not have an EU country nationality will have to check with the destination country embassy or consulate to:

  • Inform of his/her nationality
  • Show his/her identification

The embassy or consulate will let you whether you need to get a visa or get any other form of identification.

Students under 18 years old who wish to travel to the UK will have to request by email at  the official form that they will have to fill (a picture is required) to be allowed to travel.
By clicking on the link below you will be redirected to a page where you will find all the relevant information about Embassies and Consulates, such as their websites, address and contact information.

Ofertas de empleo y vacantes por cubrir

Job offers

We require new families willing to accommodate children (paid work) in the following cities:

  • Barcelona city-centre
  • Vallès (Castellbisbal, St Cugat, Terrassa, Cerdanyola Rubi)
  • Maresme (Badalona, El Masnou, Premia, Vilassar, Mataro)
  • Tarragona
  • Madrid
  • Torrejon de Ardoz
  • Alacala de Henares
  • Valencia
  • Zaragoza