PROGRAM: WEEKEND TO MADRID
3 DAYSÂ / 2Â NIGHTS
The Spanish capital and their province are increasingly most visiting for their museum, their architectural patrimony and their nocturnal live. Madrid is the meeting point for many artists , of the flamenco and bullfighters, and invites you for exploit this dynamic environment during these 3 days.
Please click on the links below to discover the programme day by day
– Midday: arrival at the airport and transfer to the city centre.
Panoramic visit of Madrid: Royal Palace (outside), Paseo Castellana, Nacional Library, Puerta de AlcalĂĄ, Gran VĂa, Plaza de EspaĂ±a with their monumentl tribute to Don Quijote, Royal Palace and the Puerta del Sol.
–Â Dinner and accommodation in Hotel 3* in Madrid.
An escort guide guide will go with the group all the day.
– Morning: breackfast at the hotel.
Departure to ChinchĂłn, one of the picturesque village with most charm of Spain.
Capea in Aranjuez.
– Typical meal in Aranjuez.
– Afternoon: back to Madrid, where the groups has free time for promenade, shoppingâŠ
– Dinner and accommodation in the hotel.
– Flamenco show (optional).
Together the official guide taste of a typical Spanish breakfast, the group visit the a museum of the city before go to airport.
– Morning: Typical breakfast, the famous âchocolate with churrosâ in the city centre.
Visit the Prado museum or Reina Sofia the contemporary Art museum, to admire famous works of art such as Guernica by Picasso among others.
– Transfer to airport.